At Discount Leisure Products ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our website conditions of usage https://www.discountleisureproducts.co.uk/terms-conditions-i7 and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
WHO WE ARE
We are Discount Leisure Products Limited , a company registered in England & Wales.
Trading as Discount Leisure Products & Rose Cottage Water Garden Centre
Company Registration No: 9710119
VAT number: 425572353
Registered address: Discount Leisure Products Ltd, Glenside North, Pinchbeck, Spalding, Lincolnshire, PE11 3SD
What Information We Collect
When you place an order with us or interact with our website we may ask you for certain information and you may submit personal data to us (for example your name, phone number, postal address, email address, contact and bank/credit card details). We may also record which products you are interested in and which products you purchase as well as customer traffic patterns and site use.
We use certain third parties to carry out tasks on our behalf. Activities typically involved include, delivering consignment, fulfilling order, sending e-mails, processing payments and maintaining our customer database. These third parties have access to this information only for conducting tasks on Discount Leisure Products instruction. NOT for their own use. We do not disclose your personal information unless obliged to do so, or by law, or where we need to in order to run our business.
We also collect information concerning your marketing preferences, we will from time to time contact you with targeted offers and information relating to product range updates, we will only do this within accordance to your preferences.
You can opt-in and out at any time, either by logging into your account or by contacting us online.
How We Use Your Personal Data
Your data is kept securely and only used for genuine business purposes, when you have approved us to do so or if legally obliged to.
· Process your orders; Your card details are not stored
· Make available our services to you, like our customer support services;
· Provide you with an up to date, efficient, and reliable service;
· With your consent, we may send you promotional material via text messages, push notifications, email communications and post (You can manage your "Marketing Preferences" in your "My Account" area);
· To build a better profile of you as a customer and personalise your shopping experience across our websites; or
· For compliance purposes, including enforcing our Terms and Conditions, or other legal rights, or as may be required by applicable laws and regulations or requested by any judicial process or governmental agency.
How We Share Your Information
We do not share or sell your details to any third parties other than as follows;
· We may disclose information to our shipping partners and payment processors in order to deliver goods and services to you
· We use email marketing to communicate with customers and potential customers from time to time. All email lists and campaigns are "double opt-in" meaning we will not send you these sorts of emails unless you indicated that you wish to receive them during signup or other interactions on our website and have confirmed your email address.
· We may send you "system" emails, such as password reset requests or payment notifications/receipts even if you have not opted-in to any email marketing lists.
· All marketing emails sent by us will include an unsubscribe link in the footer of the email. Emails sent to you may also include standard tracking, including open and click activities.
· We use MailChimp for our email marketing.
Aggregate Information: Where legally permissible, we may use and share information about users with our partners in aggregated or de-identified form that can’t reasonably be used to identify you.
Business Transfers: Information may be disclosed and otherwise transferred to any potential acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of any proposed merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of assets, or similar transaction, or in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which information is transferred to one or more third parties as one of our business assets.
Our websites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. Our site connects you to different websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
GDPR – Data Protection and Your Rights
If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by contacting us. 'Contact Us'
In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by contacting us 'Contact Us'.
You have the right to require us to erase or anonymise your personal data which we are handling in the following circumstances:
· We no longer need to use your personal data for the reasons we told you we collected it for.
· Where we needed your consent to use your personal data and you have withdrawn your consent and there is no other lawful way we can continue to use your personal data.
· You object to our use of your personal data and we have no compelling reason to carry on handling your personal data.
· Our handling of your personal data has broken the law.
· We must erase your personal data to comply with a law we are subject to.
You have the right to receive the personal data we hold about you in a structured, standard machine-readable format and to send this to another organisation controlling your personal data.
This right only applies to your personal data that we are handling because you consented to us using it or because there is a contract in place between us.
You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link in the marketing emails we send you. You can also opt-out of marketing emails and other forms of marketing, via the "Marketing Preferences" page in your "My Account" area.
Similarly, if we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office, the supervisory authority for data protection issues in England and Wales.
Transferring your information outside of Europe
If you use our website while you are outside the EU, your information may be transferred outside the EU in order to provide you with those services.
By submitting your personal information to us you agree to the transfer, storing or processing of your information outside the EU in the manner described above.
Changes to this policy